Thursday 31 January 2013

Things Thursday...



Hi all...
It has been  t o u g h day at the office (chalkface). Tough week in fact, late days at work and young people all in bad moods as well as wrapping up a GCSE course and the fervour that goes with it. A little light relief is needed, lets virtual shop with an unlimited budget! Yay and yes please!



1: Sonia Delaunay. Block-printed cotton, 1926; coat made for Gloria Swanson,
2: Loverly spring dress from Boden
3: Shirt dress from Scotch and Soda - I am in love with this shop!
4: Collar from Anthropologie - swoon!
5: Tunic of my dreams!
6: Lush Moccasins via this blog.
7: Faith denim dress . It may be for kids but they need to make a big size for me!

All these items are from my Pinterest board: My Style come joing the fun :)

I would look so good in all of these things, so please can we make it happen?
Have a good Thursday chums x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...