Monday 30 April 2012

words to inspire...

Hey! I have another quote to share with you today, and that you can share - copy and paste, send to a friend or just print off and put up in your workspace to keep you on track throughout the day. I have things like that ll over the place and they really help. I started using them when I gave up smoking. I had the amount of days/ hours etc on post it notes around the house, that I had been smoke free. I had 'you CAN do it' all over the place. So today I share this with you:


Yep, that's right.
A long time ago I banned the phrase 'I can't' in my classrooom. Like, I know things can be tough, hard, seeeeeem impossible. You may need some help, a shoulder, some cash or to learn something. But the truth is always - where there's a will, there's a way.

Happy Monday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...