Tuesday 17 April 2012

♥ A to Z of me too ♥

So today, dear Readers of mine I thought I would talk about me some more, ok? You're welcome.
I got another one of these groovy little A to Z's from Miss Indie and thought I'd share it with the entire world! Sometimes it do frighten me how many people read my little blog. Yesterday it became quite popular in Ecuador and The Philippines! Hello International friends :) Welcome to my piece of free speech and cyberspace (does anyone call it that anymore)?

  • A. Age: 37
  • B. Bed size: Double
  • C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the cat litter. Not my favorite thing about having a cat in any way.
  • D. Dogs: I like little scruffy looking dogs, but on the whole dogs don't rock my world.
  • E. Essential start to your day: Getting in 10 minute peace before I see ANYONE. To drink a cup of tea in the morning sunshine with the radio on = bliss.
  •  
  • F. Favorite color: Today I have to say black. I just always love it especially when I am feeling like cocooning myself.
  • G. Gold or Silver: Silver. Although I am warming to Gold the more I see things I like on other people. My hippy roots say silver with turquoise stones :)
  • H. Height: 5’6"
  • I. Instruments you play: In the past I have played violin, cello, recorder at school. Now I only let loose on my bongo drum from time to time. My all time fave instrument is my steering wheel, which I can throw out a wicked 'Easy Lover' drum break to.
  • J. Job title: Teacher + Artist. If I could have just one it would always be Artist first.
  • K. Kids: One gorgeous big baby, Olivia (12).
  • L. Live: Poole in Dorset. UK.
  •  
  • M. Mother’s name: Diane
  • N. Nicknames: Nix to my family and some friends. Miss Tingey to about 1000 young people. I don't want to know what they call me behind my back.
  • O. Overnight hospital stays: I was in hospital for 5 days when Olivia was born, then with her again in 2 months time as she was ill for 4 days. That's enough for anyone.
  •  
  • P. Pet peeves: Drivers who don't indicate and drive erratically. Students who don't try. Teachers who can't teach for toffee and shouldn't be in the job.  
  • Q. Quote from a movie: "San Diego - I think it means a whale's vagina", Anchorman.
  • R. Right or left handed: Right. I am jealous of lefties though.
  • S. Siblings: 1 younger sister, Sam.
  • U. Underwear: Yep, usually.
  •  
  • V. Vegetable you hate: I love all vegetables equally. They are my friends.
  • W. What makes you run late: Blogging!
  •  
  • X. X-Rays you’ve had: Arm, ankle, teef and baby tumbly.
  • Y. Yummy food that you make: Tonight I made Spicy bean Enchiladas and they were da bomb!
  • Z. Zoo animal: I love to look at the beautiful patterns of lizards, snakes and fish. If I could BE a zoo animal it would have to be a Chimpanzee, they look like they have a right laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...