Saturday 11 February 2012

A Week in Blogs

I make no apologies for the fact that I am passionately addicted to blogs, every week I learn more from them. I see so many things that I just fall in love with, and it all gets stored in my creative filing cabinet. This week I was so busy with work and a busy end-of-half-term as well as being supremo exhaust, I didn't get much of a chance to read my blog-list.
Today is Saturday, and as is the usual routine I am sat with my coffee (will be about three by the end of this week's blog-que...but decaf so don't worry), thought I would take you through the highlights and share with you what I see, and love from just one week. Up fer it? Good...let's get on then (coffee is getting cold):


An amazing fun-looking tutorial from The Dainty Squid. I love nail art and my students are always fascinated by my nails.


And the really fun story of her meet-up with one of my favorite bloggers Elycia.

Be my valentine 1

Sew your own heart sweater/ braces/ bow tie with A Beautiful Mess.

Happy Daisy

This gorgeous peek into Art Journalling from Happy Daisy...

Happy Daisy My Week In Pictures

and as part of her 'week in pictures' post she showed the card I sent her, that was a prize in my giveaway!


A new blog to me 'Poppytalk' showed this goregous Topshop dress...love! She also posts a Friday Font download...yes please!

DSC01117

These gorgeous hand painted cups from Tiny Happy. A blog I love for it's simplicity and beautiful photography.

Craftclub01

Little peeks into the life of Kim Smith always make me happy.


This amazing Picnik galaxy tutorial from Perfect Pear...wow! Guess what I be doing today?


This recipe from Kyla Roma looks sooooo delicious. I will defo make this this weekend. But for now I am off for coffee number two :)

art journal pages

Gorgeous journal pages from Kara Haupt. Very inspirational. I use her writing style a lot in my journal, its sooooo cute!

thankyoucards

 And after seeing her thank you cards, I am off to ebay to find a Dymo machine.


A new favorite blog lead me to this, the cutest idea for a valentine. I love DIY cards.


Miss Indie posted about my favorite ever movie featuring current major crush (Zooey Deschanel)


On Elycia's blog she shared her version of the meet-up with Kaylah from The Dainty Squid, and it made me long for the days of taking photobooth pictures. Where have they all gone? Someone tell Kodak we want them back. Thanks :)

Pl2

Next year I am soooo doing this Project Life thingie that I keep reading about on blogs. Elise is sharing hers every week. I am pretty envious and want to do it now!


This downloadable from My Girl Thursday featuring names from my favorite TV show: Gilmore Girls. Although actually right now my favorite TV show is New Girl with Zooey Deschanel (did I mention I love her to pieces?)

Detail

I love everything from this blog, so inspiring and this week I took advantage of the free wallapaper download.


I loooove this little case, and always get inspired by the work on the Artmess blog.


This blog inspires me so much too. I love the graphics and amazing photography. These are like little nugets of eye-candy, always delightfully welcome in my blog feed.

And that's it!
Today it took me 2 hours and 2 coffees to get through the lot, and I enjoyed every last minute of it. Now I have to go get out of my pjs and get on with my day. Things to do: paint my nails, write another blog post, drop my baby at her Nanas for a sleepover, tidy the house, cook some soup, dye my hair and write a letter.

Did you get a chance to check out any of these blogs or do you have blogs that inspire you? Please share :)
Love, me x

2 comments:

  1. Those teacups are fabulous! I'm always on the lookout for new blogs to read! I hope you had a productive Saturday! Axx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are...her whole blog is that gorgeous. I think she uses china pens that they have in Hobbycraft, I nearly bought one a while ago as I have a stack of plain cups. Guess I now know what to do with them. My day was productive but I didn't get all the things done....there's always tomorrow : ) x x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...