Monday 27 February 2012

Art Journal - the Cambodia Pages


As promised I am sharing more pages from my completed Art journal with notes on materials used.

Hereforth are the pages created while I was in Cambodia in October 2011. I miss it every day and dream of it every night, These pages remind me of moments sat in bars and restaurants and vans drawing, wondering and getting sozzled in a beautiful and awe inspiring country. I cannot wait to go back in the summer for four whole weeks!

brusho dyes, photocopies, napkins, jam lid, black pen, magazine paper, felt pens, baggage tags
watercolour pencils, stitching, brusho dyes, cocktail brolly, phone book paper, felt pens, manuscript paper, pencil
beer label, baggage labels, napkins, felt pens, pencil, brusho dyes
felt pens, maps, airline tags, receipts, watercolour pencils, pencil, brusho dyes, biro, masking tape
watercolour pencils, black pen, manuscript paper, felt pens, leaflets
baggage labels, watercolours, felt pens, food label, black ink, crayon rubbing

I have one more set to share of this book before I tuck it away and say TTFN. My next project is an exciting on which I will share with you when I get started.

Which methods do you use in your work? Do you Art Journal?
Love. me x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...