Sunday 1 January 2012

Year in Review - 2011 Good Times

I made some new friends this year and got to spend time with the well established ones. I love having a small and trusted group of friends, who are more like family to me. I have a need to connect on a spiritual level with friends, I don't do flim-flammy relationships well. I am very lucky that I have just enough lovely people that I can cope with and remain a good friend to them. Here are the highlights of good times spent with lovely people in 2011:


Good times include: seeing my friend Kelly from LA for chips and beer; seeing my gorgeous friend Laura from Thailand and her daughter Laela; Olivia's first day at secondary school; walks with Nana; days out in the summer with Lisa and Amber; coffee, gardening and chats with Anna, a trip to the Knitting and Stitching show, my first Outfit Post, Olivia turned 12 and a new friend - Rosie.

Lots of love there. What a great year for it. Fingers crossed next year will be just as full of love and laughter, gossip, tears hugs and best of all Tea and Coffee!!
Love to all my readers, friends and family for 2012 x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...