Saturday 3 December 2011

Festive Top Ten Guest Post: Elycia

Today's top ten comes from Elycia, who blogs about creativity, making things (the coolest DIYs and vintage fashion. She has amazing style, and the most luscious hair colours that make me wish I wasn't a teacher and could have purple or pink hair!
.....................................................................................................................................................................
Hi I'm elycia from the blog ♥elycia. I am a vintage loving, cat lady living in a cute house on a quiet street with my husband and our two sweet little kitties. Here are a few items that are on my Christmas wish list! 1. A Holga camera
I have a Diana but I would love to add a Holga to my collection. Film photography is so fun! 2. A pretty dress from Vanilla and Lace
I love them all, so beautiful. 3. A custom drawing of Ivan, myself and the kitties by Danny Brito!
I love Danny's style and I think he would do a great job on my little family. 4. Some of these adorable big eyed "Pity Kitty" pieces.
viavia, via
I recently found one of these at a thrift store and I think they are just so adorable! 5. South Park Blind Box toys
I am addicted to these blind box toys. I really want some more South Park ones in my stocking ;) 6. Some more tights from We Love Colors
Best tights ever! I could do with one of each colour. 7. This beautiful 'hello' necklace from Joanna Rutter
8. An Instax wide
My Instax mini is possibly my favourite camera. I think I would love this wider version just as much!
9. This adorable cat dress.
10. A pretty, pretty bow from Red Velvet.
♥elycia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...