Friday 30 December 2011

---Outfit Post: Walk in the Park---

It has been unseasonably warm so far this winter in Blighty. So far from last year's big freeze. This week we made it to the park for a picnic after a morning at the sales. We ate smoked salmon sandwiches and cucumber sticks, cream cheese crisps and satsumas - the most christmassy picnic menu I could put together.

This is what I wore:

Outfit Details:
Blouse - gift (Next)
Skirt - Charity Shop £1
Belt - Charity Shop £1
Cardigan - Charity Shop £3
Leggings - Primark £3
Boots - Christmas Pressie
Bag - hand-me-down


Olivia commented that I looked like a cowgirl. I guess she was looking through the lense and thinking 'woman on a ranch', I can live with that!

We have been in town a lot this week, as it is a tad rainy and we love coffee shops. I was so please today to find a stall selling gelato. I have been moaning on Twitter for ages that we don't have it here and all the American bloggers post Instagrams of delicious looking Gelato cups...I now know where to get me some.


Have you been to the sales yet, madly I quite like it.

Love, me x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...