Sunday 18 December 2011


I have a great idea for more participation, since I really enjoyed the post about Christmas Top Ten.

For me Christmas is all about making things; I have a major making marathon every year and the fruits are lovingly wrapped for my friends and family. I would like to share some creativity right here on my blog, I'd love you to join in! I actually did this activity with my year 11 group and they loved it. I told them (and I truly believe this), never underestimate the power of wishing, and if your wishes are more intense and focused at this time of year, get busy!

Below is a template for a stocking. Please copy and paste it into your documents. Then simply fill it with pictures that represent what you wish for most in your life right now, it can be material things or you can go for more spiritual and emotional wishes, maybe you want to recover or wish for strength to deal with something. Go for it. Wish it.

Once you have finished, email it to me and I will post it up here on the blog. You can send me any kind of Office document or a Jpeg/Gif file, but I don't have a Mac. You will need to get it in before Christmas to really concentrate those special Christmassy wish-vibes.

You can decorate your too if you have those kinda skills. Do try and make it look pretty and neat somehow :]

Love, me x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...