Sunday 4 December 2011

Festive Top Ten Guest Post: Create*Loves


I am really enjoying posting these Festive Top Tens, not only is it great to see what everyone wishes for but I am learning so much about blogging in the process ( I am still such a new-kid).

Today's list comes from Holly Neufield, better known for her blog Create*Loves, she lives a creative life in many ways: raising children, making things, posting cool DIYs. She is also a Red Velvet girl, part of a company inspired by vintage fashion and going from strength to strength. Here are all 5 girls: Elsie, Holly, Rachel, Emma and Katie.



Luckily for me shares it all with the world through her blog and Twitter.

Here are a few random facts about Holly (care of her blog):

 - Anberlin is my favorite band.
- I can't wear high heels.
- I have had every hair color under the sun.
- I love baking cupcakes.
- I used to work at Tim Hortons.
- I hate the phrase "Keep your fork."
- I like salt on my watermelon.
- right now, my drink at Starbucks is a Tall Non-Fat Extra Drizzle Caramel Macchiato
...............................................................................................................................................

1. Chantilly Lace Cuff in Black - Stella & Dot
2. Blythe Doll - Phoebe Maybe
3. Wilfred Free Knit Cardigan - Aritzia
4. Back to Baking by Anna Olsen
5. Lola Throws a Party Dress - The Velvet Bird

6. Vintage French floral teacups & saucers - Etsy
7. Forever Banner - Nice Etsy
8. Marc Jacobs Oh Lola perfume - Sephora
9. Glitter Bug Heels - Modcloth
10. Cake Stands - Shop Sweet Lulu

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
How much do I love that cardigan!?
A lot.
And that is the second par of glitter shoes from the Festive Listees.

Right then, off to make some things myself. Are you making anything fun for Christmas?
Me x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...