Saturday 19 February 2011

Mmmmm...men doing Art Textiles

I have been discovering a wonderful new wave of exciting Textile Artists through the new course I am teaching: OCR Textiles Design GCSE. I am really thrilled with the amount of Textile Artists around, and really encouraged that men are becoming more well known for their work in this field too. I am in love with James Hunting's work, which follows a lot of the same processes as my own. I have included a few other artists that I am currently obsessing about too.

http://www.jameshunting.com/

Cas Holmes - amazing work, and so much of it to see and fall in love with. www.casholmes.textilearts.net/

Lastly for now - Sandra Meech, gorgeous layers and lyrical stitch. www.sandrameech.com/
I flippin' love Textiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...