Saturday 7 August 2010

The Scribble Project




The Scribble Project

Yesterday was a damp squib of a day, so I decided to use my newly re-installed printer to print me off the Scribble Project page and get on with it.


I have already seen the posts that have been updated to the page, and those that I have seen through Facebook and I was super excited to get started...it was the perfect day for it.




I am really pleased with the finished page, at first I was not sure how to approach it, and in the end decided that watercolour paint in the background would help me to link up all parts of it as well as making it super jazzy!




Now I have to work out how to get it on the Scribble Project page...such a novice!




It must have looked like fun because my 10 year old daughter decided to do it too! (hers is the bottom one).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...